Pizza is a popular dish that originated in Naples, Italy. It has become a beloved food worldwide, with various regional and international variations. Veggie pizza is a healthier alternative to traditional meat-based pizzas, catering to vegetarians and those who enjoy a lighter meal option.
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-made pizza crusts save time and effort, but you can also prepare your own homemade crust if desired.
- Experiment with different vegetable toppings according to your preference.
- For a vegan option, use dairy-free cheese or omit the cheese altogether.
- Adjust the seasoning to your taste. Add more herbs and spices for extra flavor.
Step By Step Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread marinara sauce evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Top with bell peppers, red onions, mushrooms, black olives, cherry tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Table Of Nutrition
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
Enjoy this delicious and healthy homemade veggie pizza recipe! It’s a perfect choice for a quick and satisfying meal. Customize the toppings to suit your taste and dietary preferences. Bon appétit!